Thursday, July 12, 2007

UUUUS

CAN I SAY QUIT SCHOOL NOW ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


just got back my chinese papers today, and i cried like mad. i cant take it. i feel so hurt. It's not like i never try. i did try. Even it's U grade again, y must it be such a pathetic U ? and somemore i thought my chinese at least still got a bit of hope, but apparently NO. It is my greatest disappointment in fact. Somemore my U grade is such a pathetic U grade. My language paper. 12/65. HAHA REALLY A JOKE MAN. 12 ?! i might as well tear the paper and burn it. Compo. 28/70. Might as well use the paper to wipe ur butt la. chi lit. EVEN WORSE. 20.5/100. Use the paper as incense paper even better la.
WHY IS MY CHINESE EVEN WORSE THAN MY OTHER SUBJECTS? I REALLY DON UNDERSTAND.

i simply feel so ~@$@%## now. wad do i keep getting this kind of grades? MY common test : UUUUU. NOW UUUUS which doesnt make any difference.
i really feel so discouraged and depressed. This isn't the first time i getting this kind of grades, this is already the 3rd time. why is it happening time and again

I SIMPLY FEEL THAT I SHOULD GIVE EVERYTHING UP

No comments: