Tuesday, July 17, 2007

14th july was college day. So yeah, as u all know, I performed 2 solo pieces( Chopin Waltz Op 18 & ppl who fight from FF7) during the interlude and played some pieces before the whole thing starts to entertain the audience.

After the whole thing ends, wad upset me a bit was that Mr Tham was the one distributing packet drinks and he saw me, then gave me that look and said " OO YOU ARE USEFUL FOR ONCE ! "
for once? oh does that mean that i've useless all the while? lol

After that performance, i felt like im famous. HAHA. that feeling is so good. Everyone was like looking at me after that wherever i go la. =.=. when i was walking to cck mrt station, suddenly someone from S17 which i dunno approached me and told me i played well. lol. It seems like everywhere i go i receive praises. wheee~~~ i felt a sense of achievement.

Today... WAS SUPER SUAY LA. I WAS LIKE LATE FOR 1 SEC. Everyone was running to sch la cuz the gate was going to close and then i heard a voice "THOSE 4 PPL STOP THERE!!!!" How am i suppose to know who are those 4? that 2pid cameron yaw let all the others go and PULLED ME OUT. HE GRABBED ME SO "VIOLENTLY" that my bag almost dropped. $@%*(@$*)$. SOMEMORE HE CONFISCATED ALL OUR EZ-LINKS. We can only get our cards from him at 6pm. SUAY SUAY SUAY.

Today went with karissa n siew ting n jeremy to the new christian fellowship organised by our own pioneers. feel that i've been drifting away from God, so now i should go for the fellowship and seek to him XD

No comments: