Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SEEN THE PRINCIPAL THE VERY FIRST THING TODAY MORNING.

when the principal saw me, she was like "oh, jieying, u again ah." this shows that i've seen her so often that even she recognised me.

She didnt forced me to retain or anything, but she explained to me and my father that i could be wasting my time in jc if i cant make it for A levels at the end of this year. i could end up with nothing, not even with an A lvl cert if i fail.



ONLY 3 MONTHS LEFT.


I really feel very very very very confused. if i continue, I doubt i can do well for all my subjects, especially CHINESE. And if i fail, i have no where to go. i end up with NOTHING.

IF i retain, i'll be all alone in another class, with people all i dunno and i'll feel left out. And if thinking i have more time , i'll just slack again and continue lazying around.

my GOAL is to get in yong siew toh conservatory if possible. However, one needs a full A lvl cert to get in cuz it's part of NUS and go for their audition which is held in january and march. In addition, they only take in abt 5-10 people who plays piano every year, which means only the really good ones can get in. So, it doesnt mean that if i pass A lvl i can 100% go in. wad if i don get in? do i have a back up plan? and if i only pass A lvls, i cant get into other faculties in NUS. still, i end up with NOTHING.

sigh. nothing can describe wad i feel now. extremely ultimately confused. =/
seems like my father and uncle jeff think that retain is a better choice for me but my friends advised me to move on. 3 months, is it enough?
so many different opinions, now i feel even more confused.
WADS MORE, i have to make a decision BY TOMORROW. It's already 11 .30pm and i still cant make up my mind.

SIGH

No comments: