Saturday, June 23, 2007

something terrible happened today.

my father hit me again. It has been many many years since he hit me. I still remembered the other time when he hit me not long ago was when he slapped me 2 times on my face cuz i did not give him a good attitude when talking to him, but that was cuz i was feeling really stressed. y so big already still hit?

This time was because of the com, and THANKS TO MY MOTHER'S BIG MOUTH. I did not mean to say my mother but sometimes her mouth really... argh!!!!!!!!!!

My father confiscated my laptop, cuz he dont want us to play games AT ALL. Once he sees me on the com, especially when he sees me playing games, he will immediately nag nag nag or shout at me.So, i could only play when he goes out. I could use the other com but my sis was using it. Yeah, so i took out the laptop( i knew where he hid it) and played for around 1.5 hours. My mother saw me using the laptop, and u should know wad happened. SHE TOLD MY FATHER EVERYTHING WHEN HE CAME BACK. He was so angry that he took out CANES ( not 1 but 2) and hit me. although he only hit me 2 stokes on my body, but still...

I just dont understand why cant my parents just let us use the com to RELAX??????? We are already so stressed abt our studies, but why cant just play games to release stress??? why cant we go online to chat??? why why why?? MY LIFE IS NOT JUST ABT STUDYING PIANO STUDYING PIANO STUDYING PIANO. other than doing these 2 things, i cant think of other things that he wants me to do


I NEED HELP ON STATISTICS !!!!!!!!!!!!! SOBS

No comments: