Sunday, June 3, 2007

GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND STOP CONTROLLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES HE KEEP IRRITATING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SPOILS MY DAY EVERYDAY !!!!!!!

WHY CANT HE JUST STOP KEEP TELLING ME DOING THIS AND THAT AND STOP HIS NONSENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUZ I AM SUPER PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that i never try to ignore his calls. I ignored( switch off my hp) and i even screamed at him on the phone and slammed the phone,
cuz i am SOOOOOOOO frustrated, but he still never gives up!!!! He always say he wont keep asking me do this do that after i showed him that i am pissed, but after a while he is his old self again

i can never be happy, cuz even actually my face is =) , then after see his call , my face immediately become =(.

and u know wad? monday is his birthday !!!!!!! i bet no matter wad it takes he's going to make me celebrate with his family, and make me play play play, play piano for him

No comments: