Friday, June 8, 2007

finally i can heave a sigh of relief. *PHEW* It's OVER.

Yesterday spent the whole night doing my programme notes and finally managed get it done.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cover page. nice right? yeah don need to tell me i know it's nice...haha!

My programme :

JS BACH --------------------------------------14.25"
Partita no. 2 in C minor

Beethoven ------------------------------------14.37"
Sonata in E flat Op 81a

Chopin ---------------------------------------10.15"
Scherzo Op 31 no 2

today morning managed to practise a while, then went to the place at milennia walk(stupid place). the place was so difficult to find can! #$*^%$# I was running here and there frantically with my court shoes and panting like a dog cuz i was going to be late. damn that place.

After quickly changing my clothes,i was still panting like a dog lah and they were rushing me to go in and play already, cuz d examiner(an old ang moh guy) came out n was like asking "where is the candidate?!". LOL.didnt even let me catch my breath =.= but the good thing is i didnt had the chance to be nervous ! hahaha! generally i think it went ok... although i played wrong notes but at least i didnt stopped, and didnt have any serious memory slip. phew phew phew.

since i didnt have any page turner with me, i had to flip myself for Bach.I memorised the last 2 pieces and had a bit of memory slip.sian.=(
In total the whole thing lasts for about 40mins !

at the end of the whole recital, the examiner smiled and said : " i thought u were not coming" lol !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
see the small door there? that's the examination room.. and outside there's lots of grand pianos !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and more pianos!!!! so cool...




IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 DAYS TO MID YRS !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: