Friday, June 1, 2007

right now my nose is still blocked. If it's not blocked, it runs non stop, and tears keep coming out making me difficult to open my eyes. Argh !!!

oh know wad? I MUST HAVE GONE NUTS. i went to look for the person. unbelievable. it's not as if i have nothing better to do. i have LOADs of work waiting for me. LOl

i spent so much effort hoping that things will turn better. will it ? will it?

"dunno la" is definitely not a way to solve a problem.

i really dont wish to keep thinking too much, but sometimes u just cant help it. everyday think think think. the nite before ytd dream, ytd also dream ,today will dream again or not???



Today's CHINESE TUITION was GREAT.

i don hate chinese that much anymore!!!!

Chinese lit actually is so COOL, if u know wad it is talking about.

No comments: