Thursday, June 11, 2009

My fringe now is.... OMG!
I dont want people to see me with my fringe now... lol! )):
I asked my father... to help cut my fringe today cuz i felt it was too long, he did okay the previous time i asked him to cut, but this time.....
He was cutting halfway and he didnt realise he was using the wrong scrissors!!!!!!
He still laughed somemore!!!!
well at least i got some help from the barber downstairs
so it is not so bad
but still omg jibaboom!!!!



Rabbit is flying off tonight.
Wasn't able to send her off at airport cos my dad doesnt allow
I think she's on the plane now liao. hahahaha.
well at least we had dinner at Plaza Sing's Ajisen Ramen before she left, sent her off at her place before she left for the airport =)

And this is the first time i ate ajisen ramen.
Not bad but quite ex sia. lol.
I would rather eat sakae buffet for that price. haha.

And my sis is having high fever. oh dear.
I should better take gd care of my own health!!!
Not gd to fall sick at this time!!!

No comments: