Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm dying. The weather is SOO unbearable. I'm sweating every minute every sec. 100ml of sweat/min. -_- does this shows that global warming is getting worse? (duh, obviously). I agree with an article in the newspaper, that planting mroe shady trees is the best solution, rather than leaving the air-con for longer periods or adjusting to a lower temperature which worsens global warming.



I finally washed my own clothes today. in fact the first time. lol. unbelievable? I hv been nagged to wash them duno since when... maybe im really too spoiled. -.- or maybe not, i just like to take my own sweet time cuz i hate doing house chores!!! lol



My holidays are still as boring. lol. Have been staying at home for this week, playing MAPLE. -.-. (omg can u believe im mapling again? it shows how bored i am) and facebooking(so basically u see me online most of the time-.-), other than practising.
Dunno why i have no urge to practise much also. I feel aimless.
Maybe it's cos i still dont know which pieces i should learn/prepare, whether it's for fun, or preparing for next semester or for EOY competition.
And this sem's results was not very pleasing i should say,
I got a D for Design and Media Spore Arts Scene!!!! I totally cannot believe it!!!!!

ok at least my overall average GPA is still ok, at least i'm still eligible for scholarship. phew.
but the D still spoils my mood!!!!



oh. and. It has been a long long long long long time since my whole family went overseas together.
Just in case u all dont know, I'm going to Batam this sat with BPMC(church retreat) with my family. will be back on 15th. haha no big deal. 2 days only.
Somemore it's only a 45mins ship ride which equals to my travel time to sch everyday. -_-"
And i'll be playing piano in some of the worship sessions there.
Hopefully it'll be fun



aimless me... I want motivation but no motivation ):



church practice later.. bye!

No comments: