Thursday, June 25, 2009

hi people!
seems like I've disappeared for sometime! haha!
since the batam trip! (13th june to 15th june)
oh well..
we more or less enjoyed the trip!
It's sort of like a bonding for my family! (It has REALLY REALLY been a long time since we went out together)


*will post some pictures when im not that lazy!


So what have I been doing?
Went to 3 concerts on 3 consecutive nights! 19th, 20th, 21th june!
Raffles Music College, SYW(Singapore Youth Winds), SWO(Sembawang Wind Orchestra)

Also Caught up with some friends whom i havent met for AGES! And still wanting to catch up with more people!
Karissa, Kai Yih, Hweepeng when can u all meet up?! wahaha..


Went out with Jimin, Yuqing, Yiangshan yesterday! <3
and celebrated my gan ma's birthday too! :D


To Jimin: THANKS for the shoutout! (((: love u too!!! I'm so touched!!! heh. Yea! Let's go out together again! Although I said i wanted to change my image but i think i will give up in the end! haha cuz i think there's too much to change and i would just give up! LOL! I'm used to everyone saying that i'm skinny and there's nothing i can do abt it even how much i tried to eat! LOL! It's the hormones! sad! And must enjoy yourself in Germany k!!! *jealous*

And to the rest(Yuqing, yiangshan) : love u all too!!! :]

and I hope I didnt bore all of u to death...

No comments: