Monday, March 30, 2009

sian... i think i shall go slp after posting this

I think i'm really going jibaboom bcos i haven been doing work....and deadlines are getting closer...like really seriously closer...


Can u believe it? I ate sakae sushi for the first time! with my godparents on sat, for dinner at cwp. This is the first time im eating at sakae, dont u find it unbelievable? hahahaha. ok anyway it was nice but ex... perhaps thats the reason i had nv eaten sakae, simply bcos it's ex.

Today was quite a good day at church ba. They distributed free cookies(which i took as much packs as i can since got extras) and there's free lunch(maybe it's gospel sunday today). While waiting to go esplanade, hanged out with teckyi joshua norman they all, played some piano and basketball. Well no offence, to me sometimes I feel quite sian when u feel that friends doesnt appreciate the classical music that u play. it's like u haven even play half of it, they request for a change of song liao. lol...

then rushed off in the evening to esplanade for the westwinds european fair concert. oh my goodness. things just have to be so coincident. Band scene is SO damn small... Time flies man it has been like almost 2 freaking years! haha.. but anyway i think it doesnt matter to me anymore..

No comments: