Wednesday, March 4, 2009

im still not in a good mood now. since ytd night. if you're asking me to chill ? don worry im trying to.


I guess it's time to say goodbye/R.I.P to




yesterday when i got home the first thing my sis said to me was "the hamster is missing!!!" my reaction was "WHATTTTTTTT ?!?!?!"

the cage was properly closed ytd but maybe the cage was not properly closed during some point of time and it got out and we din even know. i really have no freaking idea what happened -.-.

I don even know it's alive or dead now. and it's impossible to search the whole house(my house is impossible to search). and it might have jumped down becos the cage is at balcony and the corpse might be already not there(probably cleared by cleaners) i don even know.

and i guess the new bought hamster food and sand will never gonna be opened



my mood TOTALLY changed for the worse caused by those 2. i don understand why. damnit. is it all fated? why this kinda things always happening to me non stop!!! again and again and again. TMD TMD TMD TMD TMD TMD!!!

婕莹 should(i mean REALLY SHOULD) play wild jagd now!!!

No comments: