Thursday, March 19, 2009

my right ear suddenly hurt like crazy yesterday night! really is crazy! really hurt until i cry... yes it's that bad. luckily after I've taken panadol it became better, thank GOD! if not i don need to sleep liao, and don think i'll be able to wake up to play for ballet exams and i'll be in trouble.

I was feeling so terrible that i was praying that the pain would go off. thanks TY for praying for me too! somemore in the middle of the night. thanks!


My sore throat was so bad that if affected my ear! (i had sore throat too) according to the doctor. just seen doc jus now. aww man. this is the first time my ear hurt so badly. actually it's still hurting now, but not as bad as ytd, much better le. I hope after eating all the pills(i hate pills cuz i still cant swallow -.- ) it will recover totally. hopefully by mon!



ahhh it's only 3 days left more to practise! and i have no confidence...):

No comments: