Monday, March 23, 2009


competition's over! =)
pictures taken aroud an hour before the comp with other year 1 contestants,despite our ultimate nervousness. >D I can be considered to be the only singaporean who took part, which adds on to my nervousness :((((( sobs.. I was not that nervous at first, but as it gets closer to my turn my legs sort of started shaking. :S I started my prelude way too fast and i didnt realise it until i heard the recording of my playing!! LOL. My liszt's tempo was also too fast and had too many wrong notes and i even had a slip towards the end!(at that point of time i already felt dead tired, lost my focus) im sort of struggling =((( but well i shouldnt be too upset and disappointed with myself as I've tried my best and my teacher wasnt too unhappy with my playing. though nv get in finals(i think too many wrong notes n tempo too fast), but look at the bright side, it's good experience and... I can now concentrate on other things! and im grateful to know that there are people who supports me! thanks!

No comments: