Thursday, May 14, 2009

yesterday was officially holiday for me. But there is still no change of mood at all. Instead my mood got worse. I should be shouting yay hooray things like that lol.


sembawang beach.The moon was cool. And the man who was catching squids was cool too. I saw him spreading his net and was curious and went forward then he showed us the pail of squids that he caught. The whole pail was black though cuz of the ink. First time i saw a squid that is alive! hahaha




The man who was spreading his net..



depressing holidays..

Am I a person who really finds it SO hard to be happy???? WHY I SO EMO?????? I find it so hard to put on a smile nowadays! Have I lost it??? A smile meaning a true smile, and not on the surface. I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL LEI. I dont know! There is just too many things hindering me from being happy!

But at least there IS something which makes me slightly happy, which is GOOD FOOD!!!




hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can those people just stop intruding my life?! Can they just stop their kpkp and unreasonableness?! Can he stop having such freaking high expectations of me?!

No comments: