Monday, May 4, 2009

Quite a number of things happened over the past week >.<

@#%@#*()%#@ !!!!! the entire chunk of my post got disappeared like that. wat is the problem with blogger man, now i have to post again. zz.

I received a very unpleasant call suddenly on last wed saying that i got barred from theory!!! Phoebia for that phone number liao. Gave me 2 heart attacks in a row, and in the end it was not my fault!!! make me panic like dunno wat! I gave them MC like million years ago and they nv record but i thought they did, so i didnt really bother to think abt my MCs. Actually I'm really lucky, because on thurs morning I still went to check my mc dates at the clinic to make sure, if not i think i'll just get barred for nothing...


I went to Malaysia kukup on 1st may labour day with BPMC. It's a 2 day and 1 night thing. Overall it was good! except for first bus which we took on the way there. Like suana -.- cos the weather was VERY HOT and the aircon was like also HOT. -.- it only got better when we ended up opening the bus ceiling to let the outside wind come in. Other than that, everything was good! the food, fireworks, scenery, games(I won the 怎么看都不登对karaoke 奖), chalet :D:D The main thing we learnt from the trip : WE SHOULDN'T TAKE AIR CON FOR GRANTED! LOL! Gathering in church 6-7am in the morning, sleepy sia

Breakfast stop


怎么看都不登对奖 singing 屋顶 LOL!

YUMMMM SENGGGGG!!! :D

Boat ride







tiny crab among the planks





I reach home at about 5pm on 2 may. Then i rushed down to raffles city again, my goodness so far, lol why am i complaining when i too travel this distance to sch everyday. hahaha. ok anyway, i went for guild dinner. It was good too, except for the food at shokudo, food was not very nice yet so expensive and the drink also, taste like sai and cost like 3 bucks. In total i spent 12 bucks dunno for wat? i felt like i nv eat anything. LOL. Overall the guild gathering was good though. Though every1 quitted maple and our guild died in game, but the bonding is still there. Though not gonna be soon, still will be looking forward to next guild outing. hahahahaha.

No comments: