Friday, May 22, 2009

I have like.... all the way till end of JULY ?!?!?!


OH MY GOODNESS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA... How am i going to tahan until then if i have no plans on wat to do during my holidays, i feel so empty man... just like wat i'm feeling now. And i still remember during school times when I was desperately hoping holidays to come and now, i'm COMPLAINING!

LOL BUT REALLY LAH.

Like. If I never go out, besides practising, I have nothing better to do except switch on the computer and sit and glue myself in front of it everyday. And plus my parents definitely wont be pleased if they see me like this. BUT i'm sure most of us teenagers(oops am i still a teenager?) are also like this right? so i'm not abnormal or wat... haha!

I feel like learning driving! (but don think it'll happen lol! or perhaps yes no idea hahahah)
I feel like eating nice food!
Maybe I should go back to do my part-time work which i havent hahahaha
I feel like going out everyday!!! (but lazy and cant possibly everyday)

ok random.

But really, it's so meaningless having holidays like that. no aim. no goal.
how how how jieying?


and why must you like poke your nose into almost everything that I do? I'm not a baby! And you threaten to confiscate my things. HELLO THOSE THINGS ARE NOT YOURS?! And i don think you have the right to confiscate them and it's not like i did something wrong. 好像当你心情好,什么都没问题,但是当你心情不好,好像我做什么你都看不顺眼。

No comments: