Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time REALLY REALLY flies like nobody's business. Tmr is olympics!! and sat is national day liao... isn't it like too fast?

Just got my performer's festival cert n DVD. weeeeeeee~

And i dunno why i keep having stomach pain(not the monthly!) recently... Today after i ate hokkien mee instant pain sia -.- and i got to camp in the toilet for like more than half an hour.. luckily after that my stomach is ok already... phew ^^

and RK is really giving alot of work!!! OVERLOADED.......

I can feel that work is piling up!!!!!! oh no@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save me!!!!!!!!!

a few days ago after theory lecture Mr JY said something which made me a bit down and stressed.. aiya just dunno why im starting to feel stressed abt everything.

my history, my theory, my scales, my piano competition, my piano concert, my work at crestar.. EVERYTHING

No comments: