Wednesday, August 13, 2008

4th week of school~

I realised there are many "interesting" ppl in my sch.. eg: gays, golden hair, tiko, fisherman, etc.. there are also quite alot of pretty gals, got ang moh, from japan,china,indonesia de, guys if u wanna find gals can come nafa.. LOL!

anyway, yesterday we had our duet assesment. Me and yuanbing got a B. not very bad but not good also. We purposely wore the same outfit and tie polytails so we look the same! haha.

today's music platform, students from keyboard studies performed. And wth =.= all so zai. Then had my 2nd lesson with Paul Liang for my principal study. I think he's nice teacher! XD but before tt yq and i went to plaza sing to shop first and played piu lol

Watched journey to the centre to the earth. I recommend u(whoever reading my post) to watch it!! ~~~



ok got to go.

No comments: