Sunday, July 6, 2008


something funny happened yesterday.

A free
$36 ticket

I went to esplanade with shuhan after work cos i wanted to look for brochure or poster on my friend's concert, and i found it, thus i asked the counter if there are any discount for students cos the ticket is quite expensive. The cheapest is 22 bucks. So, the lady checked for me and said there is no discount for students. I a bit sian diao liao don feel like going..then..

counter lady : how many tickets u need?

me: 1

counter lady : hold on..

she suddenly took a concert ticket and wanted to give me.

i thought she wanted to sell me the ticket but i didnt intend to buy any >(

Then she said : someone bought the ticket and couldnt come, rather than wasting it, this ticket give u free!! count yourself lucky!!!

i was like OMG ?!
we are super shocked and stunned lor LOL.. somemore is $36 de... this feeling is like striking a lottery!!! HAHA. fated to watch the concert..

then after the concert reached home and saw our hamster running around at the doorstep.. at first i thought how come our house got mice lol then realised is our hamster. OH MY la.. it escaped from the cage cos half the cover was inside the cage(my mum could hv hit it while hanging clothes or sth without realising) and the cage is at the balcony and LUCKILY i saw it and LUCKILY it didnt ran and jump down from 4th floor if not say BYEBYE liao...

yesterday is really a heng day sia.. lol

Recently it's the 2008 piano festival. I went to watch sandi koh's concert today afternoon.It was not bad, though the first song i could hear mistakes.. =X Other songs i dunno cos nv hear before.. but i 佩服 even she played wrongly she just continued calmly.. something to learn from..ahahaha

No comments: