Saturday, July 19, 2008

some things i did these few days..

1) thursday
went back with hweepeng to PJC to collect my A lvl PW and chinese cert. I guess that will be the last time we stepped into PJC. And then she tagged along with me after that to nafa to register my modules.. Nafa sucks! EVERYTHING was SOO messy.. I dunno wad the heck was going on..

2)Friday
-Games at hweepeng's house with karissa kaiyih and of cuz hweepeng
we played the GAME of LIFE(I was BROKE lol), UNO stacko(I made it fall twice out of 2 games) and mahjong.. my luck wasn't good at all):

-NYGH CO concert at spore conference hall
In the evening I went to my sis's CO concert with my mum, to support my sis of cuz.. Their CO was GOOD. like of cuz la.. they ask all the diploma ppl to perform lol. Dots.. She left her court shoe at the concert hall and only realised it at the mrt station.. too bad..


sch is starting on monday!

No comments: