Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I FEEL LIKE COLLAPSING ON MY BED

oh my goodness NAFA orientation is soooooooooooooo boring and long and tiring !!!! Even too tired to go work.. But at least i got my student card and goody bag XD Ask us to reach there early morning at 930, but drag until like 1hour later then start. Talks and talks and talks and more talks all the way until 12plus... oh my goodness my butt nearly grew fungus LOL

Finally i get to leave my seat and the orientation leaders brought us around the campus, and had buffet lunch. FREE buffet lunch. lol. YES FINALLY FOOD!! I'm so thirty and hungry, and good thing it's free haha! Then we had a talk by the head of music department, clarify some doubts and went to choose modules.. and the music students had some problems so we didnt choose the modules successfully though, gotta wait until they solve the prob..

And I realised many in my course are overseas students.. =x And the piano students i knew jus now were from China and malaysia, none from local yet ): I hope there are more locals!!!

No comments: