Friday, January 4, 2008

WHAT SHOULD I DO ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd day of sch already don wanna go. How am i going to tahan the rest of the year? HAiz. I am feeling so confused. I feel like haiz 1000 times also no use. It's not that i don hv any friends, but i still have a strong feeling of not going.

I really dunno how to explain all these la!!!! I just hate jc system. HATE LIKE MAD. Hate chinese lit. Hate GP. shouldnt have even take chinese in the first place. too bad i've already taken it and now i cannot do anything abt it. The ENTIRE 2 years never even pass a single time and do u think the 3rd i can pass? HAHA. if i pass pigs will fly man. Feel like no point going for lessons lor. Since the reason i went to JC is to study music, why not i study music NOW and stop wasting my time in JC, cuz i CANNOT MAKE IT ( cuz i will fail chinese).

I already called NAFA and yong siew toh conservatory and asked them the admission criteria, but audition for NAFA is in March and YST i dunno. So this means that i still have to continue to go to PJC until they accept me which is like dunno how long more. AHHHHHHHHH. I 2nd day of JC already cant tahan already. Somemore if i am studying music why am i still going to JC and torture myself with chemistry, physics, maths and CHINESE LITERATURE which has nothing to do with MUSIC.

feeling depressed.

No comments: