Wednesday, January 9, 2008

GOODBYE PJC

my father and I went to pjc and did the necessary arrangements for withdrawal from PJC this morning. I am serious. I am withdrawing from JC. Or rather I've already withdrawn.I feel that like this nightmare has finally ended, but at the same time i feel like i have wasted 2 years for nothing

MY NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!! SHOULDNT I BE HAPPY? Im not really happy cuz my mother always keep shooting bad comments at me. She always kan wo bu shun yan just because im always at home for the time-being until when school starts which i dunno when.

19 Jan -> audition for yong siew toh conservatory ( wish me luck cuz i heard that they only choose only a few out of 100)
??? dunno yet -> audition for NAFA

why cant my mum just give some comments which make me feel better instead of insulting me non stop. WTH. She think i like to withdraw from jc is it ? she think i like to be always at home doing nothing is it ? she think JC is SO easy is it ? why cant she just understand me. The moment she sees me she will shoot bad comments.

Parents.. haiz

No comments: