Saturday, January 19, 2008

TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER PLAYED ON A STEINWAY PIANO IN MY LIFE!!!! OMG!

ALL the pianos in Yong siew toh conservatory are steinway pianos. Do u know that steinway piano cost a BOMB and is the best piano brand around? lol

My audition is at 10.50am, but they ask me to report at 1020 so i can warm up and practise. So, i manage to practise a while before they real thing and oh yeah, steinway piano is really so nice.

Photobucket
看到了吗?真的steinway!!! 不是冒牌的!!!

Photobucket
me playing on a branded piano!! wahahaha

Photobucket
me practising in the ensemble room ~


The audition went ok, although it wasn't perfect. The only thing i was unhappy abt is that the judge didnt have time to listen to all and they skipped 1 of my piece and THAT piece was my BEST piece which i used for my competition before. zzz. Oh well~ results will come out in mid Feb (they said)

After that, I went to ernah's house and 5pm we went to enuos for a job interview~ but both of us didnt find the job attacting so.. i'm going to find another job~

Then, we went to PC bunk a while since there is a straight bus and i met aloy aka eritasmile today =DD don worry la aloy u r quite gd-looking de just that u are almost the same height as me wahaha ><

No comments: