Tuesday, May 8, 2007

This is the third day of the consecutive third week which i didnt go to school.

*cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough*

i feel terrible.. i feel like dying... feel like i have no energy to do anything.
i force myself to go school today but i went back home bcuz i feel it's better to rest at home?

i cannot fall sick on MAY 11 !!

i bet my chinese teacher would think that im trying to run away from school and skip her lesson again cuz i didnt go for her 2 lessons for past 2 weeks and she already had a bad impression of me...

i hope she doesnt scold me ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RING RING !! my handphone rang... it's uncle jeff calling. i didnt want to answer.


RING RING RING !!! my house phone rang. it MUST BE uncle jeff again. i knew it. my mother picked up. Then, she grins and look at me, ask me to answer the phone. she ALWAYS do that. she always grins at me when uncle jeff want to look for me. zzz.

uncle jeff : JIEYING, WHY ARE YOUR BIBLE READINGS SO LATE?

me : actually i dont intend to send you

uncle jeff : NO, JIEYING. U SHOULD SEND ME THE READINGS.

me : but send u 4 times everyday is really too much!

uncle jeff : NO, JIEYING. U SHOULD LISTEN TO ME. SEND ME 4 TIMES A DAY.

me : YOU think i who ? must listen to you ah! i got many other things to do also

Uncle jeff : NO JIEYING. IM LIKE YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER. U SHOULD LISTEN TO ME.I WILL PUSH YOU, ALTHOUGH U MAY HATE ME FOR THIS, BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH YOU. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I WANT YOUR READINGS TO BE ON TIME.
SEND ME THE NIGHT READING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I SLEEPING SOON.

me : @$^(*@^(#@#)@!%(&#!%




=.="

No comments: