Thursday, May 3, 2007

SO STRESSED !! i feel as if my head is going to burst now !!!!!!!

I couldnt follow the lesson in class and i didnt manage to pass up all my work and i failed almost all my tests !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

i suddenly feel like i cant go on like this and i just suddenly BROKE DOWN and cried yesterday in class. SO MALU but vey fast im alright already, and i feel much better after that. ahhah

stressed la! today i cried AGAIN, but only for a while. cannot control lah. i very scared of mdm chan lah. cuz monday i didnt go sch she want MC from me.I didnt see the doctor !! ahh! actually i wanted but didnt managed to =( last monday i didnt go also. she must be thinking why i mondays skip her lesson. i want to explain that i sick but just couldnt explain!! she sounded quite angry and i think i make her irritated and she just walk away while i was talking halfway. feel very sad. then suddenly i started crying. =.=. i think she don like me lah, i very scared of her. i dunno why the minute i talk to her i will stumble.

YAY, NO GP REMEDIAL TODAY !!! FINALLY can go home EARLY, which is like 6 pm? cuz nowaways i always reach home at around 8 cuz of band.

AND today had chem test... i heard from ernah that her class only 2 ppl pass !!! OH MY @_@

No comments: