Saturday, June 26, 2010

some updates



this is the kind of state of my piano is at now -.-
The low B key is stuck and wont come up and the high f key's wood came off. zzzz. Oh well. It has been like that quite long liao, nobody fix it

12 June

Went with my mum and sis on a 1 day malaysia trip with my mum's church people to kota tinggi and desaru. Went to the Ostrich farm, fruit farm and watch fireflies.

17-19 June
Went with my church to port dickson.

19 June
I was required to attend the Yamaha Scholarship Ceremony. I saw rabbit Liti there and another girl from La salle. Got our cheque! yay! but... the sad thing is... to be continued to the next paragraph



I received good news from NAFA saying that they are offering me another scholarship which is worth more than the yamaha, however, I cant have any other external scholarships if I take the nafa one... So have to return the yamaha cheque. :(
Both the scholarships add up still not enough to pay school fees loh, yet still don let me keep the yamaha.. :(

But still, thank the Lord for his blessings on me. :)

I cut my hair yesterday at QB housefor the first time! not bad leh... I like my new hair and they give out free combs. lol.

No comments: