Tuesday, June 8, 2010

:(

I had another call today, asking me down for interview, this time from NAFA. Ahh. This thursday. Feeling a little scared again. God give me strength and wisdom.



Sigh. I'm already trying my best to spilt my time over many things and people.

Why do you say this kind of things? So do u think so bad of your own daughter ??? You think i'm so heartless?????? So you think I'm the BIG QUEEN in the house? I'm 21 years old and I'm still like a kid? I don help any housework means i'm a kid? But cant you see that I'm trying to help out. I'm washing my own clothes. And when you're not around, I tried to sweep the floor and clean up a bit. U just didnt see. I too felt bad that when I come home, there's so much dinner left cos I ate outside, but I tried my best to tell you that I wont be eating at home. I got sms you to tell you. I'm really trying.

How could you say such things like "I don hope that you all will take care of me when I'm old, if you take care then ok, if dont want to take care I also don hope for anything , only hope how long i'll live more"


it hurts..............

why is it so hard to communicate properly with parents sometimes? I already tried so hard to be patient

No comments: