Friday, November 6, 2009

sightsinging test, composition, exams

My sight singing test marks was below what I expected. oh well... I hope it doesnt affect my overall and hope my exam can pull up my marks.


Today was the recital for composition class.
I cant believe my composition(titled Circus Scenes, for clarinet and euphonium) was chosen for platform!
yay! I'm so happy! I thought my piece was okok only... oh well..
I felt happy cos I felt a sense of achievement :D wheee..
It was really my very first time composing a proper and complete piece! not to say for 2 instruments!
And special thanks to my performers : Weiqiang and Ralph
I couldn't have done it without both of u! hehe :)


Exams start on this coming monday. Oh man...
TCM followed by theory, guitar, aural then finally my PS.
EVERYONE! JIAYOU!


Oh man, why does it seem like I keep bumping into people I know everywhere. lol. Am I that sociable? lol :P just kidding. Just saw Tony and his gf today. And then a few days ago saw xiao en and xiao hui at PS...

S'pore is indeed tiny!


22 Nov is coming soon!

No comments: