Thursday, November 5, 2009

happy birthday dad

happy 63rd birthday to my father!


It's a rare occasion bcos we celebrated his birthday today!
I bought a strawberry cheesecake from bengawan solo for him!
How rare! (normally we we didnt celebrate his birthday)


We had a funny conversation when he saw that I was holding a box of cake when he came and fetch me home.

Dad: woah, you had piano accompaniment for your friends and they gave u cake?
Me: no lah
Dad: you're specially happy that u feel like eating a cake and u just bought it?
Me: Aiyo no lah!
Dad: your mum suddenly felt like eating cake and ask u to buy?
Me: -.- NO..... it's for your birthday lah!!!
Dad: *thinks and hesitate* oh ya!!! I totally forgot it's my birthday


So funny. He really forgot his birthday. oh man.
I felt happy because I could feel that he was touched :D

No comments: