Friday, January 22, 2010

composition platform 20.01.10 =)


Circus Scenes(For clarinet and Euphonium) instrumentalists in action!



MANY MANY thanks to Wei Qiang and Ralph for their wonderful performance playing my piece!! :)

This composition platform is slightly different from the normal one as it features some compositions from Dr Goh's last semester composition class, and I'm one of them. heh. I think I'm just lucky to be chosen! really

I'm pretty sad that Wei Qiang's piece had to be a miss this platform because min jin hurt her hand. Oh well, cant blame min jin also ah. Her hand is already bad enough. Hope she recovers soon! Just hope next time he'll have chance to show case his piece cos his piece is one of the best to me! :D

I'm like........... THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WEARING JEANS!!! OMG!!!

No comments: