Tuesday, September 22, 2009

weekend + one day holiday(hari raya) over! I've not done anything that's supposed to be done!

Am trying to do some now... there's so many things

Today while I was in the mrt on the way to school, I was lucky and I managed to get a seat(reserved seat) at admiralty.
of course I was happy! cuz I dont have to stand all the way till dhoby ghaut.
So I sat and sort of slept. Was tired.
Then when the train was somewhere near yck, I felt someone tapping me so i woke up and a lady asked me politely if I mind giving up my seat to a pregnant lady among the many people who were standing.
Of course I wouldn't mind, but because I didnt see the pregnant lady.
I quickly stood up from my sleep. LOL. And gave up my seat to the pregnant lady.

Felt a bit sad that I've to give up my seat at yck because it's hard to get a seat, and especially for me, it's a long journey. I really want to sit in the train during the long journey every morning.... I know I very kiasu HAHAHA.

But I think i felt good cos I did something considerate today! :)


Ahh! This week:
Playing for woodwind platform tmr!
memorise choir songs tmr!
then have to find info for tcm presentation..
sight singing test on fri
have to do some composition hw by fri..


I want to go WWW!! NAFA fun day 2 oct!!! wheeee!!!

No comments: