Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DEAD blog i have.

I feel that my english is deteriorating! EVER SINCE I LEFT JC... Seems like I cant speak good proper english already. How sad is that. I cant understand english spoken by an ang moh! And cuz of that i sort of got "suanned" today.. I couldnt understand what he was saying so i was very blur and made him irritated and he just called out in an annoyed tone"YOU CALL YOURSELF A MUSICIAN? ARE YOU DEAF OR DUMB OR WHAT?!?!?!?!" what the... actually it's nothing big but i just felt im being insulted and i couldnt stand it..

MY PIANO IS FINALLY OK! YAYYY like finally

ANYWAY, many things have been happening these few weeks. Tests, trinity piano competition, accompaniment for my friend's exam, MSM concert. arghh. I got only like 64 marks for my test. dont ever remind me of that stupid dumb piano competition, whose judges were a vocalist and a violinist(it's a piano competition why dont get pianists =.=), and even the girl who broke down also can get into the finals. WTF.

GUESS WHAT? this week is supposed to be holiday but we still have to like go back every SINGLE day. great man. marvellous. good la. shiok la. nothing to say.

Going home late has became my daily routine and my parents, especially my mum will always say that i purposely dont want to see her. Cant she understand sch now is so damn busy? it's not on purpose, and it's not i wanted.

dammit. Cant the school just faster get the exam schedule done? Dont wish it to clash with my ballet exam accompaniment date la. I dont wanna ask R.A again. Have been feeling so @$^$@)*^@#$ cuz of that issue. dammit.

and if the dates clash, i feel like quitting my job, it's making me exhausted

No comments: