Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BWAHAHAHA.

I just realised my name is in the list of 2001 National piano and violin competition winners ( under semi-finalists of the intermediate category) on the National Arts Council website.

http://www.nac.gov.sg/com/com02a.asp?id=36



NOT BAD EH.. heh heh XD


14 dec

I went to watch the finals of the competition of my category alone. lol. Left only 4 participants. No. 11 15 18 & 20. Final round was concertos.. and their concertos were all those loud and showy kind.. so even if i manage to go in finals, if i play my concerto i will only malu myself, cuz concerto nothing showy to show. haha.

In the end.. they were NO first prize.

2nd : no.18
3rd: no.20

honourable mention: no.11

Honourble mention prize is for those finalists which didnt get 1st 2nd or 3rd but played well...

No comments: