Saturday, February 21, 2009

CAUSEWAY POINT NEARLY BURSTED YESTERDAY! with people! ALL 4 floors were totally packed...



I was standing at the 3rd floor for like 2 hours ?!?! and i'm like dying already and i tell myself i wont do such thing again and im not even a crazy fan of them, I just wanted to take a look. My sis even worse! she stood for like 5.5 hours. wonder how she can tahan... -.-

Finally, after the long wait, Jiro and Rainie finally showed themselves!!! (after being late for like 1 hr and 15mins, make me super pek cek) there were so many fans and people screaming...


View from the 3rd floor



jiro rainie n george signing autographs..

know what? I could spot my sis from where i was! HAHA! even in this pic!


Pics taken by my sis was clearer, as she was standing nearer

crazy fans -.-



considered the best pics taken....george, rainie, jiro


and I just realised I wasted my time again... i should be using that time to do my listening journals!

No comments: